EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016
Identity and contact details of the holder: BELLISSIMA TERRA COOP SOC ARL. Registered office Zevio (VR) Corso Cavour, 76, C.F. 04269370237
Purpose of the processing: the collection of your personal data is essential to allow you to create a digital account from our site www.outdoorxp.eu, an account necessary for registration to one of the sporting / tourist events claimed in the aforementioned website.
The data necessary for this purpose are:
● Your name and surname (necessary to recognize and identify you);
● your e-mail and / or telephone address (necessary to communicate all the details relating to the event you have registered for and for which you request information).
Data related to participation in the event will also be collected.
To allow us this treatment it is necessary that you give explicit consent for the aforementioned purpose.
We inform you that failure to provide your data will make it impossible to register your account online and, consequently, to participate in each of the events that you can consult on the website
outdoorxp.eu undertakes not to sell your personal data to some and not to distribute such data internally or externally for purposes other than those listed above.
The possibility of access for subjects who functionally guarantee the management of the website outdoorxp.eu is reserved
The treatment by these subjects will in any case take place in the context of the instructions received from BELLISSIMA TERRA COOP SOC ARL. and under relative control.
Your data will not be transferred to a third country in the European Union or to an international organization.
In order to allow you to register for further events, BELLISSIMA TERRA COOP SOC ARL. will keep your account registration details up to your cancellation request.
The information (Tue and of the people you have entered during registration) related to participation in the event, on the other hand, will be kept for no longer than 12 months.
Once this deadline has expired, the data will be deleted from any IT and / or paper support.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In order to guarantee a correct and transparent treatment, we inform you that you have the right:
● to ask BELLISSIMA TERRA COOP SOC ARL. access to your personal data (art. 15 GDPR), rectification (art. 16 GDPR) or cancellation (art. 17 GDPR) of the same, limitation of the processing or of opposing their treatment (art. 18 GDPR);
● the portability of your processed data externally; with regard to internal portability, only the data belonging to the described categories are relevant for the purposes mentioned above;
● to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given by you before the revocation.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the above references.
We also remind you that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data should you notice improper use of your personal data.
We also inform you that the decision-making process relating to the processing of your data is substantially automated. The processing of data with automated systems may be at any time the subject of a request for clarification or dispute by Tua.
We hereby also remind you that you consent to the BELLISSIMA TERRA COOP SOC ARL. to use the images that portray you, during the sport / tourist activity for an indefinite period.
It is forbidden to publish your image in contexts that affect its reputation and decorum.